sobota 3. mája 2014

Orange Impact

Today I went to Holland & Barrett to buy some super healthy stuff that promises to make you more healthy, balanced and beautiful. The day was grey, gloomy and rainy (surprising for Scotland, I know). I was totally lost in my thoughts, just walking automatically really, when I was suddenly hit by intense orange color. It seemed almost otherworldly, well at least in that colorless background. It was a group of kinds in neon vests with their teacher.  It seemed as if they were actually taking the energy from their shiny vests and super colorful clothes (made me think why don´t they make the same tights patterns for adults?). Suddenly I felt as if being somewhere on sunny Costa Brava. I stayed there for a while and observed them.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára